- DATE & TIME
- AWARDS CEREMONY:
- DRESS CODE:
- OTHER CONSIDERATIONS:
Saturday 1 June 2019, at 1 p.m. on Rambla de Xavier Cugat, 17007 Girona
· 1 p.m. - first round starts
· 3.30 p.m. - male final
· Elimination format with a Le Mans-style start.
· The event will consist of different rounds, each with 60 pax.
· There will be a total of four rounds, each lasting 20 minutes. Each participant must complete a total of 12 laps. The first 15 participants to complete all 12 laps will be selected for the grand final.
· With a total of 240 participants and four rounds of 60 participants, the final will therefore once again be made up of a total of 60 participants (the top 15 from each round).
· Each participant will be assigned a round according to the order of registration.
· The first 15 participants to pass the finish line will be selected, and, from then on, the race will be cut off.
There can be 2 scenarios for the women final:
- If there were less than 60 women registrated, all of them go straight to the final.
- If there were more than 60 women, the women get spilt equally between the 4 heats and top 15 (wether they are amongst the 15 firsts or not), go through to the final,
An 800-metre, oval-shaped course.
There will be refreshments at the finish line (fruit and soft drinks).
The event has a strict ‘city chic’ dress code – no Lycra allowed! Men should wear shirts, ties and blazers, and women must wear blazers and elegant clothing.